Tuesday 26 November 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY& TRAVELLING, Fall into a story

Bismillah,

        Photography has always been to me what words are to a novel. A way to express myself. Somehow, Photography by itself doesn’t mean anything. Like writing, what you say with it is what’s important. Eceh!

        My family didn’t really do photography, but for some reason it appealed to me. Apa yang aku perasan dari dulu lagi, setiap kali tengok semua benda, aku melihat dengan penuh keghairahan, kesenian, kesyukuran terhadap Ilahi. Satu lagi, aku sangat excited bila google any photographer punya karya who cuts their own course inspires me.Essentially, I think. I go places and take my camera. I talk to people, I look, and I feel stuff. I try to get all that into photographs. Kepuasan yg tak dapat digambarkan. Walaupun aku bukanlah jurugambar profesional. I spend a lot of time looking& observing. I learn to let the pictures come to me. Seriously, I find inspiration in the things I photograph. It’s all about living up to the subject. 


        Aku ingat lagi camera pertama I bought guna gaji buat part time dekat Marrybrown dulu was a "used Canon camera" when I was around Nineteen. Sejak dari tu lah aku akan ke pelusuk melaka& luar melaka utk travel dan off course ambil gambar. Aku akan peruntukan amaun duit untuk memuaskan hati serta keinginan. Ini semua nafsu! haha. Aku juga dapat inspirasi ambil gambar from my life and travels dalam negara dan luar negara.


         I always bring a camera with me so I’m always ready to capture what catches my eye. With time, a natural direction and style is developing by itself with good attention on the choice of my photographs. Kadang-kadang tak bawa dslr pon, guna Sony Experia Neo L/ Alcatel dapat dari rebate, hehe, cuma kualiti gambar tak seberapa ler. Tapi  I thinks it’s great that technology makes photography easier to learn and use. The best camera is the one that you always carry on with you, so I think mobile photography is and will continue to grow. It popularised photography and lets the chance to anyone to express his sensitivity and creativity. The most important thing is not the camera you have, but what you want to capture with it. I’s just a tool at the service of his master. Ye dok? :)



















Bukit Tinggi, Pahang












The question of what I want to say with my pictures is, for me,  based on the assumption that I cannot transmit everything. Nevertheless, the desire to transmit complicated aspects of reality fitted in a frame to someone never dies inside of me. 










1 comment: